As we head into a new year, full of new possibility, it's beneficial to create focus and inspiration by goal setting.
Goals help us reflect and focus our attention on being active drivers in this weird and wonderful thing we call life. As a business, projection and planning can sometimes project forward a year or more in advance. Therefore it's vital as a brand that we have a clear direction of what we want to achieve and how. When we set a defined approach that incorporates our intended outcomes/goals, we drive our vision forward and stay aligned with our brand values and integrity.
2020 was a wild year for all; it taught us that we need to adapt and move with the ever-changing tides of the time.
Your goals like ours might have shifted and changed because of that, and that is perfectly ok. Things change for a reason, it's important to set your vision for the future but know its ok if this diverts off it's intended path. If you let it, it can transform into a new goal or offer you a lesson that can make you stronger and more precise in the future.
Here are ten questions we like to explore before we set our personal and brand goals for the year ahead:
1) What motivates you and alights your soul?
2) What would like to achieve on a personal level?
3) What would I want to accomplish on a collective level?
4) Are there steps I could be taking to work towards a better future for all?
5) What does success look like or feel like to me?
6) How do I achieve my goals and stay balanced in life?
7) Do my goals honour my highest intentions and consciousness?
8) What are realistic time frames I can set myself to achieve set goals?
9) How can I work smarter, not harder?
10) Always remember quality or quantity!
So let's dive into and outline the vision and goals of Lahana for 2021!